Thursday, June 19, 2008

iClick

While I am sometimes able to find a shirt or sweater in an actual shop (usually TJ Maxx or Marshalls), they rarely have enough items to complete a wardrobe. I complicate things even more with my long legs and desire for one or two items that are not 100% polyester.

So it is fabulous to have so many opportunities to purchase cute clothing above a size 12 online. However, it sucks that one can't physically try on garments before purchase, especially when shipping is pricey and non-refundable.

I am a fashionista, or as much of one as I can offord to be, and have scowered The Internets in search of stylish and flattering garments.

Better selection online, but you can return in-store:
Online stores:
(* I have ordered from, + I really like their stuff)
Designers/Brands I like:
  • AK Anne Klein at Nordstrom, Saks, Macy’s
  • Caslon at Nordstrom
  • Classiques Entier at Nordstrom
  • Dana Buchman at Saks
  • Eileen Fisher at Saks
  • INC International Concepts only at Macy’s
  • Jones New York at Macy’s
  • Nine West at Macy’s

Designers/Brands I covet:
  • Anna Scholz at Neiman Marcus
  • DKNY at Saks
  • Gayla Bentley at Neiman Marcus
  • Marina Rinaldi at Neiman Marcus, Saks
  • MICHAEL Michael Kors at Nordstrom, Macy’s
  • Rachel Pally at Nordstrom
  • Svoboda at Neiman Marcus, Saks

No comments: