Thursday, July 5, 2007

News Flash: Courtney Love needs a stylist

People Magazine reports Courtney Love needs some fahion help. "I haven't had a stylist in nine years because my old stylist went to Madonna," Love said. "I've been looking and looking. I'd rather wear a tube top and have my stomach hang out than not have a good stylist."

How hard is it for a celebrity to find a stylist in LA? Or go to a Nieman Marcus personal shopper and say "fix me." Or at the bare minimum, buy her clothes at the back-to-basics Gap.

Remember Versace Courtney? Compare that with Sid and Nancy Courtney and you'll appreciate the power of fashion. Or compare them with current Courtney and you'll appreciate when to stop having plastic surgery!

2 comments:

Lily Allen said...

I'm personally a big fan of Radical Beauty
blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path service

David Millar said...


This is a really great examine for me, Must admit that you are a single of the best bloggers I ever saw. Thanks for posting this informative article.

Footwear photo editing services
Background Removal Service
clipping path service